July 23, 2010

Master of Horror: Season 1 Collab

I am involved in a collaboration with many great talents on the TGWTG forums! We are all reviewing an episode of a short lived TV series called Masters of Horror, where a different director with a noteworthy horror film under their belt would make an hour long horror short film. There are a wide range of episodes, and I am reviewing the comedy/horror Deer Woman, directed by John Landis, who also made An American Werewolf in London and The Blues Brothers. I've watched the episode, and I'm well into the writing process, but I have had some... complications with recording the actual episode footage. Most of my recording options have been exhausted, and I am hoping to get ahold of a DVD to rip the footage sometime in early August, but it isn't looking the best so far. I can just hope recording goes as planned so I can get it out before the 15th.

For now, BeoXXVI has his episode reviewing Imprint out, so you should check that out and go to the forums and watch other reviews as they are released.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=20546&sid=9baf813edd1d073613012381df7d4a78

No comments:

Post a Comment