July 6, 2010

Well, I finally gave in...

I created a Twitter.


Ever since it's introduction, I've avoided the Twitter. But now, I have lost my resistance. Still can't make me create a Facebook account, though. So, if you want to message me on Twitter, just aim it at @StainedSword. I also have an email setup in case you want to contact me, and that is stainedswordstudios@gmail.com.

Right now, I am working on writing the frist episode of my new show, Digital Decay. More on that in the coming weeks, but all in due time. Things are going... Well, extremely slowly, because summer has just taken the little productivity I have away. Hopefully the first episode will be out before the end of July, but promises I cannot make. I have gotten into contact with David Anez, and have asked for an interview to go alongside the episode. I might even talk to someone familiar to many TGWTG users, but who knows. Only time will tell.

For now, this blog is pretty bare bones, and I apologize for that. I'm horrible at this, but I should learn as I go. Right now I'm working on a logo for the top of the blog, and then I will try and set it up as best as I can. For now, this is all I've got, but updates should appear more often, maybe even some written reviews, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment